1.Invention, product development
6.Other achievements with a great contribution related to technology/technique
2. Conditions for application
- The project must be implemented and disclosed to the public in the period from January 1st 2015 to December 31st 2016. “To be implemented” means that the art is practically applied or manufactured as commercial product.
- Applicants must obtain permission of the entry from the persons associated in the project before the application.
- An entry by an individual or group is accepted.
- IEIJ member or nonmember can apply for the award. However on commendation ceremony at least one recipient should be a member of IEIJ.
- Any works completed inside and outside of Japan are available.
- The awarded projects will be announced in the journal and on the home page of the IEIJ and shall be presented at an annual conference, etc.
- All materials, including photographs, will becomes the property of the IEIJ. The IEIJ will have reproduction privileges of them without permission of applicants. Please notify us if you require a credit.
- The award are given for up to two projects. A commendation ceremony will not be held in the case of no awards
4. Application procedure
- An application form is available to download at the bottom of this section.
- All application documents should be in A3-size in landscape format. The single sheet is for an application
form and up to 3 sheets are for additional explanations of the project, drawings, photos and etc.
- Please submit application documents by CD-ROM or DVD listed the project name and also the hard copy.
- Please enclose a copy of brochure of the affiliation an applicant belongs to.
- All application documents will not be returned to applicants.
- A Judging committee is set up in the IEIJ and judges against specific criteria.
6. Closing date for application
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Please send by registered mail. E-mail is not acceptable.
7. Mailing address and contact information
- " Lighting Technology Award ” The Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan (SHOMEI GAKKAI) Suitaya Building 3F,2-8-4, Kandatsukasamachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo,101-0048, Japan FAX (+81)-3-5294-0102 aiding(at)ieij.or.jp (change "(at)" into "@")
- The end of April, 2017
- It will be made in September 2017 the Illuminating engineering Institute of Japan Annual Conference awards ceremony.
8. Notice to recipients
9. Commendation ceremony
Size guide of images
|Pixels||Resolution||Printing size (300dpi)||Size|