Lighting Conference of China,Japan and Korea
Lighting Conference Co-operation Agreement was made 28th day of September 2010 between China Illuminating Engineering Society(CIES), Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan(IEIJ) and Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers(KIIEE). (The Parties)
Whereas a meeting of the representatives of CIES,IEIJ and KIIEE in Seoul on May 11th,2007 resolved to collaborate on a lighting research and technology conference.
The name of the conference shall be Lighting Conference of China,Japan and Korea(CJK Lighting Conference).
The Objectives of the Lighting Conference are:
- Improve lighting environments in China,Japan and Korea, throughout Asia and around the world, through the presentation and discussion of results of scientific research and technological developments in the field of lighting.
- Contribute to lighting research, lighting technology and the development of the lighting industries.
- Motivate young lighting scientists and lighting Engineers in China,Japan and Korea and encourage their participation in the Conference through presentation of their study results and discussion with other young members.
- Establish joint study programs among the Parties.
- Encourage co-operation with other international lighting organization.
- Establish a Lighting Conference of East Asia to further strengthen collaboration with other learned lighting organizations.
2016 The 9th Lighting Conference of CJK
Top Page http://cjk2016.kiiee.or.kr/
Term From 2016.18th(Thu.) Aug. to 19th(Fri.)
Venue Pukyong National University, Yongdang Campus,Korea
2015 The 8th Lighting Conference of CJK
Term From 2015.20th(Thu.) Aug. to 21st(Fri.)
Venue Kyoto and Kyoto Women's University,Japan